Email rejected, what reason to give client??

Rob Morin Rob at thehostmasters.com
Wed Apr 5 18:00:39 IST 2006

OK, cool thanks for the info i appreciate it, and do not take
offense.... i just do not have the time i would like to have to get to
know MS and  SA... so i do things to help me out that might not be
kosher, so to speak....

I will up it to 5 right away and get Mailwatch and see what i come up
with....

Thanks...

Rob Morin
Dido InterNet Inc.