Email rejected, what reason to give client??

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Wed Apr 5 16:47:30 IST 2006

The translation from the short names listed in the logs, i.e.
DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE, and the scores assigned to the rule hit can be found at:

http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests_3_1_x.html

There are another pages listed in the Wiki if you're using an older version
of SA.

Searching the page for DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE finds:

	Envelope sender in abuse.rfc-ignorant.org

Hope this helps,

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.