Bad Content Checks

Martin Hepworth martinh at solid-state-logic.com
Tue Apr 4 13:26:31 IST 2006

Kai

Depends where the whitelist is...if it's "Definitely Not Spam" I'm not sure
it calls SA at all..if the whitelist is an SA whitelist then it will of
course call SA.

And if it’s the big "Scan Messages" switch then I guess its just pops around
all the tests.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator