rulesets

Drew Marshall drew at themarshalls.co.uk
Mon Apr 3 09:50:56 IST 2006

On Mon, April 3, 2006 00:31, Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> Dave Filchak wrote on Sun, 02 Apr 2006 17:35:47 -0400:
>
>> I do not see anything in /etc/mail/spamassassin that resembles a local
>> language file??

I think you will find it called evilnumbers.cf. The SARE naming scheme is
more like xx_sare_rule.cf where xx is a pair of digits. I would suggest
having a read about the new evilnumbers rules as there are now 4 types to
pick from. http://www.rulesemporium.com

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy