Not sure if Mailscanner is scanning all emails or setup properly

Johnny Stork jstork at PBCO.CA
Wed Sep 28 17:10:25 IST 2005

I am also having some trouble and that I am not sure MS or SA is all working properly. Below is an example header output. What I am concerned with is the line which shows

tests=AWL,HTML_MESSAGE

but my mailscanner.conf indicates

Spam List = ORDB-RBL SBL+XBL SPAMHAUS NJABL BLITZED CBL DSBL UCEL1

Now since the message header example below also goes through my ISP (ez-web-hosting.com) who uses SA, I suspect that the X-Spam-Status line is from them, and the ones below are from my MailScanner/SA setup. But why does the header not show the full X-PBCO-Spam-Status  or any other information?

The route this message took was

-Sent from pbco.ca through internal SA and MS setup.
-Received at openenterprise.ca (hosted by ez-web-hosting.com) who also run SA
-Polled with fetchmail from my home server and dumped into internal sendmail with SA running.

Header: (some stuff at the top has been removed which I dont think is needed to diagnose)