ProcessClamAVOutput unrecognised line with up-to-date clamav

Nicolas Schmitz Nicolas.Schmitz at EC-NANTES.FR
Tue Sep 27 10:25:16 IST 2005

Hi,
I've got the same trouble here, from time to time I see the following
lines :

MailScanner[17637]: poster.pdf
MailScanner[17637]: ProcessClamAVOutput: unrecognised line "poster.pdf". Please contact the authors!

MailScanner (4.41.3-2) is running on Debian sarge , with latest clamav
package from volatile : 0.87-0volatile1.

anybody has an idea ?

Thanks.

--
Nicolas Schmitz

Centre de Ressources Informatiques 		| tel  : 02 40 37 68 06
Ecole Centrale de Nantes                 	| fax  : 02 40 37 25 78
1 rue de la Noe - BP 92101
44321 NANTES CEDEX 03
http://www.ec-nantes.fr