How to Stop sending mail to Receipent

pat png patpng7 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 04:47:02 IST 2005

--0-1050186214-1127792822=:40123

MailScanner.conf file entry.

Maximum Message Size = %rules-dir%/messagesize.rule

messagesize.rule
FromOrTo:       user@* 50000
FromOrTo:       default 10000000

I saw the message has been picked up as too big when I send a 64K
attachment. The sender get the message that it has been blocked and the receiver get
the warning message with the attached 64K file instead of the
VirusWarning.txt Warning message to it.

How do I stop the mail sending to the receipent.

rgds
Patrick

--0-1050186214-1127792822=:40123

<DIV>MailScanner.conf file entry.<BR><BR>Maximum Message Size = %rules-dir%/messagesize.rule<BR><BR>messagesize.rule<BR>FromOrTo:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; user@* 50000<BR>FromOrTo:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; default 10000000<BR><BR>I saw the message has been picked up as too big when I send a 64K<BR>attachment. The sender get the message that it has been blocked and&nbsp;the receiver get<BR>the warning message with the attached 64K file instead of the<BR>VirusWarning.txt Warning message to it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>How do I stop the mail sending to the receipent.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>rgds</DIV>
<DIV>Patrick</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Yahoo! for Good<br>