MailScanner discussion on webmin mail list

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Mon Sep 26 10:04:25 IST 2005

On Mon, September 26, 2005 09:25, Julian Field wrote:
> Or else throw away the advantages of using
> MailScanner and switch to amavis (which has forked into 4 separate
> development branches, as no-one can agree on how to make it work).

And of cause the drop in functionality and the load potential caused by
message spikes when running concurrent per message scanning and ... ;-)

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy