[MAILSCANNER] (Offtopic) Sorry just had to ask other mail admins

Chris Sweeney csweeney at OSUBUCKS.ORG
Thu Sep 22 15:23:05 IST 2005

Is anyone else getting slammed from this virus machine?
For over the last month, I have been getting hit over 600 times a day
with virus infected emails from

 h-66-134-23-12.sfldmidn.covad.net [66.134.23.12]

I have emailed covad until I'm blue in the face and they have yet to do anything.  I have ended up blocking it at the firewall but I would like to know if anyone else is seeing activity from this address.  Now I have also been getting emails from the same source being relayed through megamailservers.com .  I have also contacted them with little success either.

Thanks and back to normal MailScanner Help :)

Chris

--
Get Firefox!

believed to be clean.