[MAILSCANNER] queried reports not showing up

Jon Miller jlmiller at MMTNETWORKS.COM.AU
Thu Sep 22 00:30:47 IST 2005

Whenever I try to retrieve a report I always get " no rows retrieve" as the outcome.  If I do a search on a particular heading that was sent through I can never find it.  Is this because all mail that went through (marked clean) is not in the listing? I'd like to find out why certain spam is getting through.  All I can see is in the headers it may have a score of "s".
Also where are the reports kept and can they be searched outside of the mailscanner report feature.

Appreciate the much needed help.

Jon L. Miller,  ASE, CNS, CLS, MCNE, CCNA
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au
Resellers for: Sophos Anti-Virus, Novell, Cisco, Swifdsl

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby