[MAILSCANNER] MS 4.44.6 + Postfix mail queue problems?

Remy de Ruysscher remy at UNIX-ASP.COM
Wed Sep 21 15:35:40 IST 2005

Martin, Drew,

I have a few TNEF attachments, but I had already changed the TNEF
decoder to external since sept. 1st.
Had no problems until yesterday evening.

Sep 21 14:05:08 home MailScanner[22364]: Expanding TNEF archive at
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/22364/AACBE39BFE.5C375/winmail.dat
Sep 21 15:23:50 home MailScanner[15998]: Expanding TNEF archive at
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/15998/CB9BC39BFC.C7AB7/winmail.dat