Small Permission Problem

Gerry Doris gdoris at ROGERS.COM
Mon Sep 19 12:21:54 IST 2005

Over the weekend I upgraded SpamAssassin and MailWatch.  Everything
seems to be working properly except for my old permission problem.

The permissions on the Bayes files are all root.apache except for
bayes_journal.  This file is root.root.  When I attempt to use MailWatch
to make changes to an email I end up with an error message that it was
unable to read bayes_journal.

I've tried manually changing the permissions back to root.apache but
that only solves the problem temporary.  It's soon set back to
root.root.

How can I fix this permanently???

Gerry