FW: ANNOUNCE: SpamAssassin 3.1.0 available!

Peter Bates Peter.Bates at LSHTM.AC.UK
Thu Sep 15 09:42:28 IST 2005

Hello all...

Ooo, DomainKeys support, just as I was considering
looking at adding DK to my MTA.

> martinh at SOLID-STATE-LOGIC.COM 15/09/05 09:08:38 >>>
>- Razor: disable Razor2 support by default per our policy, since the
service
>is not free for non-personal use.  It's trivial to reenable (by
editing
>  '/etc/mail/spamassassin/v310.pre').

>- DCC: disable DCC for similar reasons, due to new license terms.

Anyone know much about the last two comments?
I must have missed these announcements/changes in licensing.