Timeouts

Johan Guijt j.guijt at HCCNET.NL
Mon Sep 12 21:33:06 IST 2005

Hi Drew,

Thanx for your fast reply.
top says the server is almost  sleeping
Beneath two small reports.

WKR Johan
----
top - 22:28:22 up 2 days,  6:58,  1 user,  load average: 0.04, 0.01, 0.00
Tasks:  89 total,   1 running,  88 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie
Cpu(s):  0.0% us,  0.2% sy,  0.0% ni, 99.8% id,  0.0% wa,  0.0% hi,  0.0% si
Mem:   1034768k total,   998052k used,    36716k free,   344964k buffers
Swap:  2040244k total,        0k used,  2040244k free,   179716k cached
----

IPcheck report

   Sensor: SMTP, SMTP

      Good Requests:    605 (=100,000%)