MailScanner stops delivering e-mail to Postfix

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Sep 11 14:28:13 IST 2005

Can you do an ls -l of the affected directories and files so that we can
see if there is something different about them?
Also, does MailScanner pick them up if you stop and restart it?
Also, does MailScanner pick them up if you stop and restart just Postfix?
It may be a locking problem.

Can you find a message that MailScanner simply refuses to pick up
whatever you do with it? If so, please can you send it to me?

--
Julian Field