Some questions while I plan my redeployment/reinstall

Peter Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Fri Sep 9 00:36:15 IST 2005

Its been covered in here many times. The conses was always that there is
no real reason to use FC4 when you have Centos available. There are some
drawbacks.

I mean why would you use red hats most beta products when its most
stable and thoroughly tested and supported is available for free? Its
your decision, but most people go for security, stability and support
over cutting edge and beta when its comes to implementing a security
device that will hold all of your companies mail at one time or another.

Pete