MailScanner[22723]: ProcessClamAVOutput: unrecognised line

Information Services lbcadmin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 17:48:13 IST 2005

While checking my logs I noticed the following errors:

MailScanner[22723]: ProcessClamAVOutput: unrecognised line "rcng/".
Please contact the authors!
MailScanner[22723]: ProcessClamAVOutput: unrecognised line "rcng/ogo-
zidestore.sh". Please contact the authors!
MailScanner[22723]: ProcessClamAVOutput: unrecognised line
"rcng/ogo-xmlrpcd.sh". Please contact the authors!
MailScanner[22723]: ProcessClamAVOutput: unrecognised line "rcng/ogo-
nhsd.sh". Please contact the authors!
MailScanner[22723]: ProcessClamAVOutput: unrecognised line
"rcng/ogo-webui.sh". Please contact the authors!

The information above was from 11:41am on Sept 6, 2005.  Previous to this
message shows ClamAV found 2 viruses at 7am of the same day.  In between
there were no postings for ClamAV until this above error.  There have
been no postings in the logs concerning ClamAV since.  From what I am
seeing from this, clamav has not been running since yesterday.  Has
anyone seen this before?

I am running:
CentOS 4.1
MailScanner 4.44.1-1