mailing address

David Vosburgh vosburgh at DALSEMI.COM
Thu Sep 1 15:23:50 IST 2005

Julian,

I've recently been paid for some mail server work I did on the side, and
it seems appropriate to tithe several of the open source projects most
responsible for filling my coffers.  If you can provide a mailing
address, I would be more than happy to send you a check...err...cheque.
  If there are any particulars on how you'd like the payment made out,
please let me know.

Thanks again for such a great piece of software.

Dave