Signing outgoing messages

Spicer, Kevin KevinS at BMRB.CO.UK
Thu Sep 1 15:03:06 IST 2005

You need to look at Sign Clean Messages.

You can use rulesets for this.  I do this (under protest!) for several
of our domains

I use a ruleset for 'Sign Clean Messages' which decides - based on the
originating IP - whether a message should be signed.  I then use a
ruleset for 'Inline HTML Signature' and 'Inline Text Signature' which
determines which signature file to use for each domain.  I have an empty
(blank) signature file which I use as the default rule, just in case.

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Jason Broome
Sent: 01 September 2005 14:15
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Signing outgoing messages

Hi

We have some customers who send their outgoing mail through a
MailScanner box.

Certain customers with certain domains would like to have a disclaimer
on the bottom of these emails.  Does MailScanner allow you to do this?
If so is there an example as a disclaimer for company A would be
different to a disclaimer for company B.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jason

Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/) and the
archives (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

BMRB
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
reliance on it is prohibited.  BMRB Limited accepts no liability
in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which
does not directly relate to our business.