Mail Routing

Azher Amin azher at NIIT.EDU.PK
Thu Sep 1 07:52:42 IST 2005

Hi,

I have two email servers running sendmail and mailscanner. These are on 2
different DSL links, so if one link goes down then I can atleast keep
getting emails from outside. My question is when the link 1 is down then
sendmail on serevr 1 keeps the outgoing messages in queue till the link
is up again. So in such link outage condition  this server can forward
the queued emails to second server whose DSL link is active ??

I can do this using smarthost in sendmail, but that I have to do
manually, I want to get this auto, plz guide …

Regards

Azher