attachment spam action

Jim Davis jdavis at CS.ARIZONA.EDU
Wed Oct 26 19:53:19 IST 2005

I've set up MailScanner 4.46 on a FreeBSD 5.4 system with Postfix 2.2.5.
I have

Spam Actions = header "X-Spam-Status: Yes" header "X-Spam-Flag: YES"
attachment deliver
High Scoring Spam Actions = header "X-Spam-Status: Yes" header

in MailScanner.conf, and the logs suggest that those actions are being
taken:

Oct 26 11:50:34 hackberry MailScanner[43424]: Spam Actions: message
157B5D4081D.E2BD3 actions are attachment,deliver,header

But I'm not actually seeing the spam body as an attachment.  The specified
headers are appearing.  Any ideas?