Poll: New logo -- concepts

Chris W. Parker cparker at SWATGEAR.COM
Tue Oct 25 19:10:24 IST 2005

Drew Marshall <mailto:drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK>
    on Monday, October 24, 2005 2:31 PM said:

> I feel a refreshing of the look is worthwhile but don't re-brand as
> you will run the risk of losing the following the current branding
> has.

I agree, though I like the current (old) design just fine.

I think the current design is just as professional looking as the others
you've linked to so far.

However, I don't agree that the skewed logo on the book is worthy of
becoming the main look of the logo. The traight ahead standard version
is much more suitable as a logo in itself.

Chris.