HIPPA password protected zip files

Information Services lbcadmin at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 25 16:47:21 IST 2005

I see in MailScanner.conf, after looking through the archives, and a
option to Yes and allow all password protected zips.

# Should archives which contain any password-protected files be allowed?
# Leaving this set to "no" is a good way of protecting against all the
# protected zip files used by viruses at the moment.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Allow Password-Protected Archives = yes

I can also set it to a path with a ruleset.  I would much rather set a
path instead of letting password protected zip files come through
unchecked.  From reading the MailScanner.conf file, and other posts,
it is not a wise idea to allow password protected zip files, but for
some clarity, even if you did allow these files, the antivirus
programs used in conjunction with mailscanner should still work
properly and notice virus related password protected zip's  right?

In either case, what would be the proper format to create a ruleset to
allow HIPPA related password protected zip files?