Bypassing Bad Content filter for one user: foundscript

J.F. Charland jfcharland at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 24 21:14:06 IST 2005

Hi

How does one bypass the bad content filters for a particular sender or
recipient for warnings such as "foundscript"?  I can't seem to find
out where I can create a ruleset for this in MailScanner.conf.

Can someone point me to a resource or briefly describe the procedure?
I promise don't need hand-holding, just a pointer.  :)

Thanks,
JF