foreign spam

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Thu Oct 20 18:36:20 IST 2005

Hello,
    Thanks for the replies. I am using sa 3.1.0 as an fbsd port. I'm also
using ms-4.4.6 latest port also.
Upon suggestions i've added:

ok_locales en
ok_languages en

to my local.cf file and enabled the textcat plugin. I noticed bayes, or
maybe it was pyzor or razor2 can't remember which was disabled, was this
done intentionally? This is a mostly out of the box install, and for not
customizing very much aside from tweaking some spam scores and altering the
subject of spam messages sa 3.1 in combination with mailscanner makes one
h*ll of a antispam tool! I have not written any custom spam rules as my
existing setup catches a majority of it, though if anyone has any they'd
like to share i am open to them.
I've got two unrelated questions, but does anyone have an entry for the
website name, particularly one that has a spam policy page? I'd like to put
up one, but have no idea how to say it. I hate spam, says the obvious, but
if someone legit hits it i'd like the page to be semi-informative while not
allowing spammers a wayaround. Secondly, what spamlists are the best? I know
there's a lot of them, which ones catch the most, i'm looking for free ones
with good reputations.
Any other suggestions welcome.
Thanks a lot.
Dave.