Fwd: Abwesenheitsnotiz: Bus Faults Error 10 with Perl

Scott Silva ssilva at SGVWATER.COM
Tue Oct 18 19:56:18 IST 2005

Dan Stromberg spake the following on 10/18/2005 11:45 AM:
> On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 11:07 -0700, Scott Silva wrote:
>
>>Julian Field spake the following on 10/18/2005 10:23 AM:
>>
>>>I have temporarily disabled his list delivery. He will receive a
>>>notification that this was done, and so he can enable it again when he
>>>returns.

>>One of the advantages of reading through GMANE. It seems to kill all the
>>vacation messages.
>>Now if it would just post faster....
>

> Interesting.
>
> I tried to use this list through gmane before I subscribed recently, but
> I got a bounce from the list saying that whatever address gmane wanted
> to use for posting wasn't subscribed.

You have to subscribe, and then turn off mail after. That way you can post.
If you are just lurking, you don't have to subscribe.

--

| MailScanner; The best |___________ \N1____====== )-+
| protection on the net!|                   ~~~|/~~  |