Fwd: Abwesenheitsnotiz: Bus Faults Error 10 with Perl

Dan Stromberg strombrg at DCS.NAC.UCI.EDU
Tue Oct 18 19:45:57 IST 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 11:07 -0700, Scott Silva wrote:
> Julian Field spake the following on 10/18/2005 10:23 AM:
> > I have temporarily disabled his list delivery. He will receive a
> > notification that this was done, and so he can enable it again when he
> > returns.

> One of the advantages of reading through GMANE. It seems to kill all the
> vacation messages.
> Now if it would just post faster....

Interesting.

I tried to use this list through gmane before I subscribed recently, but
I got a bounce from the list saying that whatever address gmane wanted
to use for posting wasn't subscribed.