New MS install is acting very strangely (misconfiguration somewhere)

Chris W. Parker cparker at SWATGEAR.COM
Mon Oct 17 21:57:25 IST 2005

Denis Beauchemin <mailto:Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA>
    on Monday, October 17, 2005 11:18 AM said:

> Why don't you start sendmail with this parameter:
> -oQ/var/spool/mqueue.out (or -OQueueDirectory=/var/spool/mqueue.out)
>
> Look into /etc/init.d/MailScanner (if you are on a Linux box) for:
>         $SENDMAIL $([ -n "$QUEUETIME" ] && echo -q$QUEUETIME) \
>                   -OPidFile=$OUTPID

I decided to just go with the default directory instead and get used to
it. Mail is flowing properly now.

Thanks,
Chris.