Mailwatch &SQLWhitelist

Dean Maluski dmaluski at n1ety.com
Sat Oct 15 16:35:54 IST 2005

I just got mailwatch working, sortof.
I altered /etc/MailScanner.conf
to support
Is Definitely Spam = &SQLBlacklist and

Is Definitely Not Spam = &SQLWhitelist.
I added a test sender to SQLblacklist via web interface and sure enough
it worked. I also have been creating whitelist entries.
Those don't seem to be working. At least they are not showing up in
weblist as green.
I will have to sift through instructions again but I think that
whitelist would work tyhe same as blacklist without any major changes or
something I did that was stupid possibly.