Phishing RBL?

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at NETMAGICSOLUTIONS.COM
Thu Oct 13 22:15:49 IST 2005

Dhawal Doshy writes:

> Denis Beauchemin writes:
>
>> I was wondering about URIBL_PH_SURBL and discovered I only got 3 hits
>> this month (didn't look at previous logs).
>>
>> Is there some RBL more effective than this one targeted at phishing
>> attempts?  I would like to score them big enough to get the mails high
>> scoring and deleted.
>>

> Anyways have a look at these and see if you can use them:
> http://www.ahbl.org/docs/rhsbl.php
> http://rhs.mailpolice.com/ (this one has already merged with ph.surbl)

One more, if you are ready to go the commercial way. (all on one line)
http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2005/04/27/netcraft_phishing_site_feed_ava
ilable.html

i found it a bit too expensive, when last inquired. i could dig up the info
if you are interested.

 - dhawal