Beta release 4.47.1 - auto-update phishing sites list

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Wed Oct 12 09:24:34 IST 2005

Julian

Have been running MailScanner-4.47.1-1 on one of our production Mail
Hubs without obvious problems.

The "phishing.safe.sites.conf" file was updated overnight.

MS installed on this RH AS4 system as usual without any problems.

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Information Systems and Services (ISS),
                           University of Newcastle,
                           Newcastle upon Tyne,
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.