Messages not getting scanned

Mike Patchen mike.patchen at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 11 19:29:52 IST 2005

Yes, I am running Linux - RedHat 8.  Guess I am a bit confused on not
having sendmail running, do I not need this to accept incoming mail
and place it in MailScanner's queue?  I have my sendmail setup as per
the instructions on the web site, it saves incoming messages to
mailq.in, MailScanner processes them and places them back into mailq.
A separate sendmail process then handles final delivery of the
message.  This appears to be working perfectly fine.

Mike