Errors when running --lint

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at NETMAGICSOLUTIONS.COM
Mon Oct 10 17:34:40 IST 2005

Jody Cleveland wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I recently upgraded spamassassin to 3.1 and  MailScanner to 4.46.2 and
> it's all running on a redhat 3AS server.
>
> When I run:
> # /usr/bin/spamassassin -p /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf
> --lint
>
> I get this:
> [10005] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: dcc_path
> /usr/local/bin/dccproc
> [10005] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: razor_timeout 10
> [10005] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
> RCVD_IN_RSL
> [10005] warn: lint: 3 issues detected, please rerun with debug enabled
> for more information
>
> Before those upgrades, lint ran fine without errors. Did something
> change with how dcc and razor run that needs to be reconvigured?
>
> --
> Jody Cleveland

DCC and Razor are no more free, razor hasn't been so for the past 2
years and dcc for about 4 months..

Heres what you need to do:
Enable the DCC / RAZOR plugins in /etc/mail/spamassassin/v310.pre if you
qualify for their free usage policy OR comment out the erroneous lines
in spam.assassin.prefs.conf if you don't qualify.

- dhawal