LDAP script for Active Directory (also, Wiki)

Chris W. Parker cparker at SWATGEAR.COM
Mon Oct 10 17:34:53 IST 2005

Hello,

I was just reading through
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=maq:index#using_with_exchange_d
omino_etc and to my dismay found out that there is no link to the
appropriate article where Exchange is concerned.

However, on
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:mta
:postfix:how_to:reject_non_existent_users#ms_exchange there is a link to
some documentation for Postfix and Exchange that can be applied to
sendmail too.

For anyone out there that is using MailScanner as a gateway with
sendmail in front of Exchange I would be very appreciative of a working
script to query valid user email addresses.

Thanks,
Chris.