[NATIONAL-ALERTS] (AUSCERT AL-2005.0030) Trojan "Hesive" Targets Microsoft Access Vulnerability (fwd)

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 15:13:42 IST 2005

They miss out 2 things:

1) an apology for having to publicly admit that you can't trust their
files
2) going to Windows Update to get a patch for Office (which is
presumably where they will patch it) won't work, as Office patches
are only available from office.microsoft.com and not from
windowsupdate.microsoft.com.

- --
Julian Field

believed to be clean.