FW: [Customer concern: {Fraud?} Fwd: {Fraud?} test mailing]

Dave Dave
Mon Oct 3 16:42:45 IST 2005

On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 07:56:06AM -0600, Dave Shariff Yadallee - System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of              the Problem wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 10:05:39AM +0200, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
> > Hi!

> > >No virus found in this outgoing message.
> > >Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> > >

> > >----- End forwarded message -----
> > >

> > >How do I fix the above scenario?  Again this custoemr is using smpro
> > >newletter
> > >to send out to customer and this is not a Fraud!
> >
> > Serveral options... :)
> >
> > 1] disable fraud detection
> > 2] buy support and urge Julian to fix it
> > 3] sit and wait till julian has time
> > 4] fix it yourself
> >

> Julian did make mention of adding the  domain/IP to the  phishing file.

This does concern us all as we are trying to fight Fraud and spam.

some good news, is that if unsubscribe is not present, the e-newsletter
is listed as spam.

Question, even though my localhost is send the e-newsletter to others,
MAilScanner is taging this as fraud;  Should I be listing
the host IP or the sender IP?

> > Pick one :)
> >
> > Bye,
> > Raymond.

> > 'leave mailscanner' in the body of the email.
> > Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/) and
> > the archives (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

> > --
> > believed to be clean.