My RelayDB implementation in perl for MailScanner

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 30 21:26:09 GMT 2005

On 30/11/05, Csillag Tamas <cstamas at digitus.itk.ppke.hu> wrote:
> On 11/30, Csillag Tamas wrote:
> ..
> > 2. You have to replace (or extend your current) CustomConfig.pm with my attached file.
>
> Attaching that file is a good idea.
>
> --
> cstamas - Csillag Tamas
> Pazmany Peter Catholic University The Faculty of Information Technology
> Hungary.

Looks kind of neat.... If I wasn't restricted by what is legal for a
Swedish government agency to do, I might have looked hard on both this
and the Vispan auto-blacklist thing .... (I especially like the
vindictive quality of this one:-).

Would you mind typing this into the wiki? Would make a nice addition,
I think. It's rather easy to manage, just register and follow Ugos
crisp guidelines at
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:volunteers

And don't worry about the language bit... You're in a "select" group
of c:a 5 000 000 000 people who don't have English as their first
language, and you seem to be managing at least as well as I do:-)

--
-- Glenn