Phishing problem.

Tony Enderby tenderby at MAILWASH.COM.AU
Mon Nov 28 12:07:43 GMT 2005

Julian,

Ok, result from debug output at the terminal was this .. if there's
another dump file with debug info in it let me know and I'll post the
output from that.  This terminal output was generated when I sent a
phishing trigger.

Starting MailScanner daemons:
         incoming sendmail:                                [  OK  ]
         outgoing sendmail:                                [  OK  ]
         MailScanner:       In Debugging mode, not forking...
SA bayes lock is /root/.spamassassin/bayes.lock
Bayes lock is at /root/.spamassassin/bayes.lock
Net::DNS version is 0.23, but need 0.34dnsavailable-1 at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Dns.pm line 1230.
Done the parse. Counter = 0 and max = 200
commit ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm line 93,
<CLIENT> line 42.
Commmit ineffective while AutoCommit is on at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm line 93,
<CLIENT> line 42.
Stopping now as you are debugging me.