Time::HiRes for MessageBatch timing

Nerijus Baliunas nerijus at USERS.SOURCEFORGE.NET
Fri Nov 25 21:54:46 GMT 2005

Hi,

if/when you do it, you could do it like spamassassin does - uses Time::HiRes
only when it is available. From SA INSTALL:

  - Time::HiRes (from CPAN)

    If this module is installed, the processing times are logged/reported
    more precisely.

Nerijus