ending the spam.assassin.prefs.conf madness.

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Tue Nov 22 16:15:47 GMT 2005

Julian Field wrote:
> Please accept my sincere apologies for anything I said yesterday. My
> only excuse is that I was awaiting some very important information
> from my consultant. In the end it didn't go the way I would have
> preferred. So I was more than a little edgy.
> My apologies again.

No offense Julian. When debating technical issues I'm often read as more edgy
than I mean to be. Thus, I usually take such things with a grain of salt unless
it clearly turns into a personal attack.

Hope you didn't take any of my parries as personal either.