ending the spam.assassin.prefs.conf madness.

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 22 13:02:47 GMT 2005

On 22/11/05, Anthony Peacock <a.peacock at chime.ucl.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi,

(snip)

> > Now, if some of our sunny friends (not to mention the *bsd ones) would
> > check too...:-)
>
> Ooh!  I forgot to say I ran this on Solaris 8, with SA 3.1.

Perfect!
Seems we've pretty much covered it then, since YAN reported on a freebsd one.
I just love OSS... Now for Jules to make the changes...:-)

BTW, I tested Ricks extended script (the usual Rick on steroids:-) and
that works very well to get the details too, although the user parts
aren't that useful ... ran the script as root, run MS as postfix...
Not that that matters any.

--
-- Glenn