ending the spam.assassin.prefs.conf madness.

Mon Nov 21 17:59:08 GMT 2005

Jules

'normally' the local.cf is in /etc/mail/spamassassin. BUT a lot of package
builders (as you say in the Solaris case) pop it into different places.

I guess you could say where-ever the init.pre or v<sa-version>.pre are
located, but trying to find that programmatically could be 'interesting',
esp in the latter case.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator