problems with TNEF.pm

Anders anders_wannfors at PRIVAT.UTFORS.SE
Fri Nov 11 15:09:37 GMT 2005

Hi,
I finally got passed my previous issues...
Now trying to execute MAilscanner, which yields the following result:

[root sbin]# ./Mailscanner
Not enough arguments for mkdir at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/TNEF.pm line 126 near ""/
tmp/tnef.$$";"
BEGIN failed - compilation aborted at ./MailScanner line 84.

TNEF.pm:
 # Make the temporary tnef files be created under /tmp for easy removal.
  mkdir "/tmp/tnef.$$";                                 <<<---- line 126
  chmod 0700, "/tmp/tnef.$$";
  %parms = ( ignore_checksum => "true",
             output_dir      => "/tmp/tnef.$$",
             output_to_core  => "NONE" );
  my $tnef = Convert::TNEF->read_in("$dir/$tnefname", \%parms);

Any clues on how to resolve this?

/Anders