email being rejjjcted fro unknown domains

Lance Haig lhaig at HAIGMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 7 22:09:02 GMT 2005

Just to put thoings staight,

Thanks for the help you two but it was my own stupidity.

I forgot to add the DNS servers to the server so it could not compare
the addresses.

After doing that the mail was recieved just fine.

So sorry for waisting yours.

Just noticed that my mail log has the following error in it.
dccproc[number] : open/dcc/map: No Such File exists.

Looked in the dcc directory and can't find my map file.

is there an easy way to rebuild it? or should I go asking on the dcc
support area?

Thanks again

Lance