Which logs to monitor to ensure MailScanner/SPAMASSASSIN are working???

Rob rob at THEHOSTMASTERS.COM
Mon Nov 7 21:16:45 GMT 2005

I forget on FreeBSD but either way tail -f the maillog or mail.log whatever
you have and send yourself the eicar virus, a test virus that is for
testing... you can get it hear, just copy and paste into an email

http://www.eicar.org/anti_virus_test_file.htm

you should see in the log file MailScanner  detecting this virus and so
on.....

and we can go form there...

Rob Morin
Dido Internet Inc.