Mailscanner 4.46/4.47 on Raq4

Adri Koppes adrik at SALESMANAGER.NL
Wed Nov 2 15:51:43 GMT 2005

Hi,

Besides installing the missing or outdated modules from CPAN, as
suggested by another reply, I think you will also have other problems,
since SpamAssassin 3.x requires perl 5.6 or higher!
You will have to install a second copy of Perl along side the RAQ
version 5.003, which is used by some of the RAQ admin-scripts.

Adri.