MailWatch for MailScanner and database clean

Rose, Bobby brose at MED.WAYNE.EDU
Wed Nov 2 15:18:03 GMT 2005

Is there a function in Mailwatch to remove old data from maillog?  I
found a php script in tools but it doesn't seem to work.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function:  mysql_pconnect() in
/var/www/html/mailscanner/functions.php on line 498

Also, I didn't see any instructions in 1.0.3 for
- Added SQLSpamScores.pm - allows users to set their own spam
preferences, thanks to Dennis Willson for this.

I'm guessing that this is supposed to be defined as a ruleset in
MailScanner.conf for the scores but that needs clarification.

-=B