Edited MailWatch.pm (CVS-Version) for use with new Perl-DBD-mysql module

Roland Ehle mailscanner at HOME.CARLO65.DE
Sun May 29 18:40:35 IST 2005

Hi all,

as I had trouble installing version 2.1028 of Perl-DBD-MySQL on my SuSE
9.3 box, I decided to use the version of MailWatch.pm, somebody from the
list sent a couple of months ago.

Attached MailWatch.pm is a revised version and works with the current
CVS release of MailWatch including MCP.

Kind regards,
Roland