Header added to outgoing messages

Steffan Henke henker at S-H-COM.DE
Sun May 29 16:31:59 IST 2005

On Sun, 29 May 2005, Julian Field wrote:

> Found and fixed. This is a bug I accidentally introduced recently as a
> result of another change someone wanted. I think I have found them all
> now. The scanning was working as intended, but the wrong header was
> being put in.

Julian,

thanks again !
Anyways, to make sure no headers at all are added to outgoing messages,
I changed the occurences of

Dangerous Content Scanning
Always Include SpamAssassin Report
Use SpamAssassin

from "yes" to the ruleset of the domains I would like to have scanned and
everything went well, no headers and no scanning at all.

Regards,

Steffan