[Fwd: FW: ASk mailscanner people]

Vasiliy Boulytchev vasiliy at lohankin.com
Fri May 27 22:06:17 IST 2005

@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }
P.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times
New Roman" } LI.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" } DIV.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN:
0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" } A:link { COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline } SPAN.MsoHyperlink { COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:visited { COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline } SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed { COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline } SPAN.EmailStyle17 { COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Arial;
mso-style-type: personal-compose } DIV.Section1 { page: Section1 } What
do you guys think?

P.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times
New Roman" } LI.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" } DIV.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN:
0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" } A:link { COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline } SPAN.MsoHyperlink { COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:visited { COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline } SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed { COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline } SPAN.EmailStyle17 { COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Arial;
mso-style-type: personal-compose } DIV.Section1 { page: Section1 }

Vasiliy Boulytchev
Colorado Information Technologies, Inc.
http://www.coinfotech.com